This page presents activities organized by the Fund.
You can read them by clicking on the links.
To know more about the projects supported by the Fund in each country, click on the white circle in the country in the page untitled "Information".
• Paris 26 April: Conference of Najet Ikhich , president of Ytto Foundation (french)
• 16 December: Crowdfunding campaign in partnership with W4: "At home and abroad, let's put an end to female genital mutilation today!"
- To know more about the campaign
• Paris 12-25 November: Photo Exhibition and Conference in partnership with IreMMO (french)
• Montpellier 11 October: Conference about the campaign "Girls will change the world" (french)
• France September: Participation to the report "Where is the money for women’s rights ?" (french)
Press release (french)
• Photo Competition « Girls will change the world »
• Marrakech 19-24 July: F.I.C.T. International Meeting (french)
• Montpellier 1st June: Participation to the event "Women from yesterday, today and tomorrow": Kaina TV Video (french)
• Paris 4 - 5 June : Strategic reflection meeting (french)
• Zagreb 29 April - May 1rst: Croatian women organizations Strategic reflection meeting
• Hammamet (Tunisia) 3 - 8 February: Third session of the Feminist Collective Intelligence Training (F.C.I.T.) for young women activists
• Hammamet (Tunisia) 17 - 23 December: F.C.I.T. Second session
• Montpellier 20 November : MedWF Gala (french)
• Hammamet (Tunisia) 9 - 14 September: F.C.I.T. First session
• Photo Competition « Women in the Mediterranean THOSE who make WAVES »
Presentation in spanish :
• Concurso Fotogràfico - Mujeres mediterráneas que mueven montañas
• Paris 20 - 21 June: Strategic reflection meeting for women’s organisations working in disadvantaged neighborhoods in cities of France
• Tunis 28 - 29 May: Libyan women activists’ strategic reflection meeting
• Morocco 27 February - 4 March : F.C.I.T.Third session
• Kenitra (Morocco) 17 - 22 December : F.C.I.T. Second session
• Zagreb 29-30 November : Strategic reflection meeting of croatian women's organizations
Kenitra (Morocco) 9 - 13 october: F.C.I.T. First session
• Montpellier 19 - 24 July: F.C.I.T. Third session
• Call for proposal for granting syrian women's associations. Closed
• Paris - 15 May: MedWF Gala in Cabaret Sauvage (french)
• Paris 28-29 March: Gruntdvig European Program Meeting
• Montpellier 31 January - 5 February: F.C.I.T. Second session (french)
• Photo competition « Father and proud of my daughter »
• Alger 18 - 23 décembre: Third session of F.C.I.T. (french)
• Montpellier: Medwomens' Fund Gala (french)
• Zagreb November 16 - 17: Workshop to reinforce the women's movement in Croatia
• Montpellier October 25 - 30: 1rst session of F.C.I.T.
• Algier June 27 - July 2: 2nd session of F.C.I.T.
• Tunis, March 27th: Strategic Reflection Meeting on Women’s Human Rights in the Middle East and North Africa Region
• Participation to the European Grundtvig Program: Using Media For Campaigns Against Prejudice, Xeno-phobia and Discrimination
• Program Providing space for strategic reflection
- Algier - December 7-8th - Meeting "Together for equality between women and men !"
• Press Release
• March towards equality: document prepared by Algerian associations in preparation for the meeting (french)
- Tunisia May 2012 - Workshop to reinforce the women's movement (french)
• Photo Competition results « What’s the point of the revolution if I cannot dance? »
• Mediterranean Women's Fund Gala - June 2012 (french)
• Syria: Meeting with two personnalities of Syrian Revolution (french)
• Photo Competition